NOTICE: Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions in place, and in an effort to limit public exposure to the contagion, the White Lake Twp. Police Records Department is limiting all non-emergency public services. Services may be obtained in person during regular hours (face covering is required). Several services can be provided more conveniently by telephone or electronically, please see bee below for specific details:
- FINGERPRINTING will be done by appointment only, appointments may be scheduled by calling (248) 698-4400. Concealed Pistol License (CPL) fingerprinting is only available for residents of White Lake Township and surrounding area.
- ACCIDENT REPORTS can be purchased on the CLEMIS website at https://payments.clemis.org/extservices
- TRAFFIC TICKETS can be paid by contacting the district court in which the ticket was issued. The 52-2nd District Court’s tickets can be paid online at the address: https://courts.oakgov.com/OakEtix/Index.aspx
- FOIA REQUESTS can be obtained by sending a request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a voicemail message at 248-698-3353.
- PISTOL SALES RECORDS – Any Pistol Sales Records can be mailed to or dropped off at the White Lake Twp. Police Department, 7525 Highland Rd., White Lake, Michigan 48383.
If you have any questions, please call 248-698-3353. Our fax is 248-698-4494.
Records Department Email – email@example.com
The White Lake Township Police Department gathers information during crime prevention, intervention and investigation.
Records staff responsibilities include data entry of warrants and subpoenas, crime analysis report preparation, and submission of statistics to the State Bureau of Investigation. For More Information:
Records Bureau Hours
Monday through Friday 7:00am to 5:30pm
Reports - See FOIA Cost Summary for fees Accident Reports - $5.00
Notary Service - NO CHARGE
Purchase Permit - NO CHARGE
Clearance Letter - $10
Monday - 7:00am to 4:30pm
Tuesday - 7:00am to 4:30pm
Wednesday - 7:00am to 4:30pm
Thursday - 7:00am to 4:30pm
Friday - 7:00am to 4:30pm
Purchase Permits must be obtained personally at the Records Department
Photo ID is REQUIRED. Generally background checks take about 30 minutes to complete. After purchasing your firearm your SIGNED permit can be dropped off at the Dispatch Window ANY TIME of the day.