Lt. Christopher J. Hild
The White Lake Twp. Police Department Patrol Division is the backbone of the organization. The Patrol Division is currently staffed with a Lieutenant, four Sergeants, fifteen Patrol Officers and six Dispatchers. The Patrol Division handles over 25,000 calls for service annually and patrols 37 square miles. In addition to responding to calls for service, the Patrol Division is responsible for the following programs:
- DARE (Drug Awareness Resistance Education)
- PACT Program ( Police and the Community Together, community policing effort)
- Senior Welfare Contact Program (Conducting regular checks on local senior citizens)
- Vacation House Check Program (Residential home checks to confirm security)
- Special Attention Detail (Detailed enforcement effort in addition to patrol)
- Directed Patrol Assignments (Additional patrol efforts to address specific traffic complaints)
- Radar Trailer Assignment and Placement
The Patrol Division takes pride in providing the very best level of service to the community through a community policing philosophy. The Patrol Division actively enforces traffic laws as a means to reduce fatal and personal injury accidents, combat crime and as a deterrence to crime. The Patrol Division's mission is to be an ever present member of the community, whose efforts are to enhance the quality of life for the friends, families and citizens within White Lake Township.
The White Lake Township Police Patrol Division is currently under the command of Lieutenant Christopher J. Hild. Lieutenant Hild has 24 years of service with the department and has received specific training in all aspects of law enforcement, including leadership. Lieutenant Hild received the promotion in July 2017, after serving 7 years as a Patrol Sergeant. Lieutenant Hild holds a Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice from Wayne State University and successfully completed Northwestern University School of Police Staff and Command in 2014, SPSC 351.
Lieutenant Hild can be reached by phone at (248)698-4400 ext. 2380 or by email at email@example.com.